WELCOME! HARMONICA WORLD
Last Update: 3 Jan. 2010
Welcome to our harmonica world on WWW. I want to connect many harmonica players and harmonica lovers on the world. Please enjoy it!
For Japanese version on JIS code, click here.
(not in full service. )
You are the
th visitor of this page, since 1 Jan. 2009.
Thanks for many accesses!
- 2,148 accesses during the year 2009 (from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec.)
- 2,701 accesses during the year 2008 (from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec.)
- 3,616 accesses during the year 2007 (from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec.)
- over 3,000 accesses during the year 2006 (from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec.)
- 5,213 accesses during the year 2005 (from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec.)
- 6,557 accesses during the year 2004 (from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec.)
- 5,777 accesses during the year 2003 (from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec.)
- 3,540 accesses during the year 2002 (from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec.)
- 3,673 accesses during the year 2001 (from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec.)
- 10,389 accesses during the year 2000 (from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec.)
- 32,886 accesses during the year 1999 (from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec.)
- 34,842 accesses during the year 1998 (from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec.)
- 26,417 accesses during the year 1997 (from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec.)
- 11,822 accesses during the year 1996 (from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec.)
- 642 accesses during 9-31 Dec.1995 (before 9 Dec. 1995 unknown)
The Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival
It was held with success in Atsugi City, on July 30 - Aug. 4, 2002.
Picture reports you can see from
For informations and contest records, see
AJHF official site (including the event schedule and pictures).
For 2000 festival in Seoul you can see pictures at
(Updated 17 June 2001)
The 2004 festival was held in Hong Kong. For its information,
The 2006 festival was held in Taiwan.
And the 2008 festival will be held in Hangzhou, Republic of China.
(It was planned to be held in August, but some media says it will be held
on November because of avoiding potential trouble having festival on or near
Beijing Olympic weeks. )
MENU of this site:
Link to other harmonica pages:
and many other links relating harmonicas.
(Updated 27 Nov. 2004)
- King Biscuit Time page
- King Biscuit Time is a radio program broadcasted in USA in old days.
This page serves many plays and profiles of famous blues harp players,
such as Sonny Boy Williamson II, played in "King Biscuit Time".
- King's Harmonica Quintet
- King's Harmonica Quintet is a harmonica quintet in Hong Kong.
They play mainly classics, from Haydn to contemporary composers.
In this page, you can get their profiles, sounds, pictures etc. Especially
repertoire list is a good guide for harmonica players trying classics,
- Hohner (USA) homepage
- Hohner is the most famous harmonica manufacturer. The page
includes pictures of Hohner harmonicas, the history of harmonica.
The contents of this site are made with Apple iBook G4, Power Macintosh 6100/60AV
and PowerBook 2400C.
Please tell me how do you think about my
Caution : please send me a mail in plain text format, not HTML
format. (I wonder if you would check the preference of your mailing
software or brouser before sending a mail to me.)
by E-Mail to
Masaaki Shigehara / PFD00763@nifty.ne.jp