AOR & West Coast Pop Music
Marc Jordan/ Blue
- Marc Jordan was born in Brooklyn,
New York in 1949 as the son of Canadian singer Charles Jordan.
Marc's farther returned to Toronto, so Marc grew up in Toronto.
Marc signed with CBS Records (Canada) and released some single
records in 1974 which did not sell well.
- However, Gary Katz heard Marc's music and then he got his
first U.S. deal with Warner Bros. Records in 1977. His first album
"Mannequin" was completed at last. In 1978, his second release,
"Blue Desert" was produced by Jay
Graydon and coincided with Marc's move to Los Angeles. This is
one of AOR Masterpieces! Marc Jordan has been producing really
good works constantly since then through 80's and 90's such as
"Talking Through The Pictures", "COW", "Reckless Valentine" and
"Cool Jam, Black Earth".
- Label: Warner Bros.
- Release Year: 1979
- Producer: Jay Graydon
- Guitars: Jay Graydon, Ray
Parker Jr., Dean Parks
- Bass: Abraham Laboriel
- Keyboards and Oberheim: Michael Omartian, Greg
Mathieson, Dave McMorrow
- Drums: Ralph Humphreys, Jeffrey Porcaro, Jim
- Sax: Ernie Watts, Pete Christlieb
- Flugel Horns: Chuck Findley
- Harp: Ben Benay
- Background Vocals: Venette Gloud, Bill
Champlin, Marcy Levy, Tom Kelly, Bobby
Kimball, Carmen Twillie
- I'm A Camera
- From Nowhere To This Town
- Beautiful People
- Lost In The Hurrah
- Release Yourself
- Tattooed Lady
- Remarks: Please refer to Marc Jordan
Page, if you want to know more about him!
Waiting for your Email to: